Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'M GOING TO SEE KISS AND DEF LEPPARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! In the post "All the more motivation to get my driving license" where I mentioned if I could swing it, I was going! Yup, this girl here is going to see Kiss and Def Leppard. Tickets were $171.99 and with venue fees being $20, it came out to be a little over $200. I'm never spending that much again, but it's going to be worth it! Sorry I forgot to do a post. I bought my ticket on the 21st of March, the day they went on sale for civilians. What I mean by this is that military personnel got first dibs on tickets, as I think it should be. For all they do, they should get first stab at tickets! Anywho, I'm going to see Kiss and Def Leppard. And I've had my ticket for a little over a month. Sorry I forgot to mention it, been a long few weeks at work, lol!!

Strangely enough, this is the wallpaper for my computer at work!

But anyway, like the title suggests: I'M GOING TO SEE KISS AND DEF LEPPARD! I'll upload pix if I get any and I will get some pix of Gene Simmons breathing fire, Paul Stanley riding a harness out over the audience, Phil Collen with his shirt off, showing his gorgeous bod and new tattoo and Rick Allen, better known as the Thunder God, pounding his drums!

No comments:

Post a Comment