Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's official: I found another band I like: Iron Maiden

Here's one I never thought I'd listen to, lol. Iron Maiden.

I never had anything against them; just never knew what kind of music they did. While watching them perform at the 2011 Sonisphere festival in England, which was on TV, my stepdad pointed out that their song "The Trooper", which most dedicated Maiden fans know as the song that singer Bruce Dickinson sings while wearing a Revolutionary War-era British Army jacket and waving the British flag (Union Jack) around was the song used as the theme on the 11 part VH1 Classic documentary Metal Evolution. After listening to that song, I definitely have to say I like it, along with that song "Flight of Icarus". That was actually the first song of theirs I heard that I sort of like. I heard it on an internet music game.

No comments:

Post a Comment