Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, February 28, 2011

PostSecret

The name should be enough to strike some curiosity. Recently in my Art 100 class, we had to do an assignment called a Post Secret, which for those who may not know, is basically a post card designed by you and you put stuff you would normally not tell anyone on it and design it. In my class, we got to get up and read them, a couple guys started laughing in a friendly way when I got up and read mine. Here is some of the stuff I put on mine:


1. Hippie, tree-hugger, peace lover are just 3 of my common nicknames
2. I proudly admit that I find Mick Jagger to be drop dead gorgeous and that if I were his age I'd marry him in a New York second! I proudly admit, I'm 20 years old and I think Mick Jagger is the sexiest man alive!
3. I have a super huge thing for Italian, Asian and English guys, I guess it's because of the accents
4. I love all things 1960s: peace signs, tie-dye, hippies and more!
5. Ballet and soccer are 2 things I wish I was better at.
6. I'm scared to death of spiders, I'm arachnaphobic
7. I'm afraid to express myself because of what others may think.


My PostSecret has tie-dye all over it and a couple pictures of Mick Jagger not surprisingly. Sorry, but there is something that is very physically attractive about him that I seem to like, there is something about him that sort of turns me on.
     


     





This is basically just some of the stuff I put on there. I'm not afraid to admit that someone as young as me finds that someone as old as Mick Jagger drop dead gorgeous, I mean, if I were his age, I'd marry him. I'm not like some women who would marry someone that looks as loving as him for money, totally not me, I'd marry him because he looks sweet, very loving, and looks like he enjoys having a good time. My teacher started laughing in a friendly way when I said that I thought he was cute and still has a nice body, well, he does! He's 67, and has the body of a 30 or 40 year old man? Normally it would be considered disturbing to find someone as old as him cute, but he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment