Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When you were little.........

Remember when you were little and you had all these things you wanted to do? You'd probably say "When I get older, I want to..." Well, when I was little, I wanted to so badly be a doctor. I was almost borderline obsessed with wanting to be a doctor. But when I found out that there were many branches in the medical field and that I would have to decide what field to go into and all the school tied to it, I quickly changed my mind. But when I was 14, I wanted to be a forensic scientist like on CSI:NY. I wanted to go to school and be like the people on CSI:NY, I wanted to be like Lindsay or Stella, but when I found out there were no schools for that kind of stuff, once again, I changed my mind. But then again there was something I wanted to go to school for, Video Game Design. At the time, I heard there were no schools for that, so somehow, don't ask me how, I got into Graphic Design. I guess I figured that if I do something like this, it might lead me into Video Game Design or something.


But right now, I'm going for an Associate's degree in Graphic Design. Right now, I'm going to school for that.  But I think back on when I was little, and all the things I said I'd do. When I was about 12, I wanted to be a cop, but I heard about the large fatality rate for that, that quickly changed my mind!


What I really want to do is either go into a job making CD covers for famous bands/artists, work for a video game design company helping to make video games, or advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment