Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, March 5, 2012

My Weekend

This weekend, I swear, was the loooooooooooooooooooooooongest weekend EVER!! But it was good. I bought myself a new CD, of an artist I swear I thought I'd never listen to. I ended up buying a CD of Judas Priest, titled the Essential Judas Priest. After a while of hearing Living After Midnight and Turbo Lover on the hard rock radio stations, you begin to start liking them.

And also, my stepdad bought Monty Python's The Life of Brian on Blu-Ray. Now I know why my dad never let me and my sis watch that movie. There's full frontal nudity, it's considered irreverent, and alot of bad language, including the F word and alot of British slang not alot of people would get, except me for some reason. If I hear someone use British slang, I almost instantly know what they are probably saying.

And my sister actually went on a first date with a dude she is going to school with, a guy named Gary. I'm startin to worry that maybe she's maybe moving too fast with him. I don't want him pushing her to have sex with him, because if she gets pregnant, major worries there!

And most of last week I spent blowing my nose out with a cold. And somehow, this morning I woke up to find my nose was bleeding! WTF? I had to blow my nose and all I see was blood! Last week all I did was blow my nose, sleep and practically hack up a lung from my stupid cold that my sis brought home from school, yay!!! Yeah, you can see the sarcasm, huh?

And as for the job search, there is a God!!!!!! I finally managed to find one, it's temporary, only about a month long, but hey, good enough for moi!! I start sometime this month. I gotta call this phone number to find out my start date. Basically it's a mail room job at the US Bank lockbox in Queensgate, really about 15-20 minutes from my house. All I gotta do is basically sort mail and stuff and send it to where it needs to go, mainly tax info. The job ends in April or June, somewhere around there. But, hey, this job is gonna help me towards school, especially the $1200 I have to pay because my financial aid went down like the Titanic. All because of one bad grade, WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment