Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Facts

Recently I had to do this 100 Facts thing in class in honor of the 100th day in class, don't know why!! We had to write 100 facts, but I could only come up with a few. The reason for it is the teachers wanted to see if we were any different than when we first started at Gateway, so here are a few of mine.

  1.  I'm 20 years old
  2.  I currently attend Gateway Community and Technical College
  3. This is the campus in Boone county, or in the form of cities, Florence, Ky
In 2008 I graduated from Bellevue High School in Bellevue, Ky
  1.  My favorite TV shows are Top Gear UK, My Family, Mr. Bean, CSI:NY, Law and Order:SVU, The First 48, Hawaii Five-O
Hawaii Five-O
    My Family, an English TV show, not surprised, huh? From left to right: Janie(daughter), Susan(mom), Ben(dad), Nick(white shirt), Michael(son)
    CSI:NY
    Mr. Bean
    Top Gear UK(to avoid confusion with the lesser liked Top Gear in America)
    Law and Order:SVU
  1. My favorite rock bands are The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Foreigner, The Beatles, Journey
Aerosmith
    The Beatles
    Foreigner
    Journey with new lead singer Arnel Pineda
    The Rolling Stones, 2006, during their A Bigger Bang tour in New York 
    Van Halen
  1.  I enjoy reading books on my front porch in the summer
  2.  I'm allergic to pointless drama
  3.  My dream jobs are: tattoo artist, dancer, artist, writer, world traveler, video game designer
  4.  My favorite singers are Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, Shakira, Enrique Iglesias, Ritchie Valens, Carly Simon, Reba McEntire, Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Aaliyah, Steven Tyler
Paul McCartney's music is always calming to me
George Harrison was my other favorite Beatles member. As far as I'm concerned, as a Beatles fan, in my opinion, George Harrison and Paul McCartney were the cute ones!
Carly Simon

  1. I want to visit China, Japan, Italy, Australia, England some day
  2. Someday I want to learn how to read, write and speak Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Russian, and German
  3. My favorite actors are Jet Li, Chow Yun-fat, Hugh Jackman, Sylvester Stallone, B.D. Wong, Denzel Washington
Jet Li
Chow Yun-fat from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Hugh Jackman
Sylvester Stallone

B.D. Wong as Dr. George Huang on Law and Order: SVU
Denzel Washington
  1. My favorite actresses are Lucy Liu, Halle Berry, Queen Latifah, Marisa Tomei, Mariska Hargitay, Michelle Yeoh
Lucy Liu
Halle Berry
Queen Latifah
Marisa Tomei
Mariska Hargitay from Law and Order:SVU as Det. Olivia Benson
Michelle Yeoh
  1. In my spare time, I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles, doing anything artsy craftsy, listening to music, reading books, spending time with family
  2. Some of my interests include Chinese culture and Chinese history, Japanese culture and Japanese history, world cultures and world history, foreign languages, police work, Medical history and stuff related to it
  3. Some of my favorite movies include Freejack, The Full Monty, Monty Python's The Holy Grail, Kiss of the Dragon, The Corruptor, Bulletproof Monk, Unleashed, War, the Flower Drum Song, Mulan, Memoirs of a Geisha
  4. I enjoy reading books about police work, memoirs, medical stuff, fiction, biographies
  5. My favorite genres of music include British rock, hard rock, R&B, jazz, country, alternative, Latin, Latin rock
  6. If you were to try and find me in Bellevue, KY(my hometown), you would find me at my house on the front porch reading a book, or you would find me in Florence, Ky, at the mall, in a music store browsing at the various sections of music, somewhere between Rock and Latin
  7. My hobbies include scrapbooking, photography with a digital camera, jigsaw puzzles and  dancing]
  8. I have a mom named Brenda who works at Fifth Third Processing Solutions LLC, a dad named Steve who works at US Bank, the 2nd shift, from 2pm-3am, a stepdad named Greg who works the EXACT same shift at the EXACT same place, a sister named Jessica who recently graduated high school and got an Ed Hardy tattoo on her 18th b-day, of a skull with roses that says Love Kills Slowly.
  9. I love to think I'm a reincarnated hippie and I probably am, at least that's the impression my mom's under.
  10. I'm a hug fan of all things 1960s and 1970s
  11. Ever since grade school, I've been bullied because of my appearance
  12. I"m afraid to be myself because of what others may think
  13. My favorite classes in high school were Spanish I and Spanish II, Accounting, English
  14. My favorite classes here at Gateway are Intro to Art, Intro to Computers, Corporate Identity, 2 D Design, Strategic Concepts
  15. Peace lover, hippie, darn tree-hugger are just some of my common nicknames
  16. I proudly admit that I find Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones to be drop dead gorgeous and if I were his age and he asked, I'd marry him in a heatbeat!
  17. I proudly admit that I find Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones to be drop dead gorgeous as well, and if I were his age, and he asked, I'd marry him in a heartbeat! Sorry, both Ronnie and Mick are very attractive men for their ages.
  18. For some strange reason, I find Asian, Italian and English guys totally sexy, idk why! Maybe it's the accents.
Chinese flag, not necessarily Chinese guys
English guys, idk, maybe the accents?


No comments:

Post a Comment