Why is it that the musicians who never do anything wrong have to be the ones to die? It's heartbreaking that this guy is gone! And I thought he was the cutest one too!
- Olivia Harrison: September 1, 1978- November 29, 2001(his death) 1 child
- Pattie Boyd: January 21, 1966-June 9, 1977(divorced)
- His Gretsch Country Gentleman electric guitar
- On Dec. 30, 1999, an intruder broke into their Oxfordshire house and stabbed him in the chest multiple times, after that, he and the intruder fought and detained him for the police
- Son Dhani Harrison was a student at Brown University
- A supposed controversy arose after his death. His death certificate listed a fake address. It said he died at Paul's L.A. house and that Paul described George as his baby brother. The reason for the fake address is George's family was afraid that if his real address was on the certificate, fans would turn his place of death in to a Beatles fan shrine
- According to his last wishes, hours after his death, he was cremated, his ashes being spread out over the Ganges River in India.
- Even though he was considered to be the shyest Beatle, he loved comedy and was a big fan of Monty Python's Flying Circus
- In 1978, The Rolling Stones' Some Girls album was pulled from stores after stars whose image appeared on the front threatened to sue.
- In 1965, he was the first musician of the pop era to introduce the sitar, when he played it on the track Norwegian Wood from the Beatles' 1965 Rubber Soul album. Later, the Rolling Stones would use that instrument on their track Paint It, Black(1966)