- Barbara Bach: April 27, 1981- present.
- Maureen Starkey: February 11, 1965- July 17, 1975. Divorced, 3 children
- Drummer for the Beatles
- Has 3 children with Maureen Starkey:
- Son Zack Starkey( a featured drummer for the Who), Jason Starkey, and daughter Lee Starkey
- Appeared on an episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus in 1969
- When recording the song Stop and Smell the Roses, he was joined by former Beatles members and their wives. John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Paul and Linda McCartney came into Cherokee Studios to help collaborate on the solo album. Ringo also had some additional help, from Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood, who added bass, saxophone, keyboards, guitar and back-up vocals.