Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, March 20, 2015

AJ Pero of Twisted Sister Dies

For all you Twisted Sister fans, just saw some seriously devastating news. Twisted Sister drummer Anthony Jude "AJ" Pero has just died. His cause of death has not been released, but it was said that he died quietly in his sleep on the tour bus
Twisted Sister front man Dee Snider released a statement that goes as follows "Today I lost a brother. Anthony Jude Pero passed away. A.J. was the final piece in a band that would become an international sensation and one of the greatest live rock acts to ever hit the stage. His sledgehammer assault on the drums helped drive TWISTED SISTER and me to greatness and inspired me to rock every single show. My heart breaks knowing I will never feel the power of his beat behind me, or turn to see his face smiling broadly from the sheer joy he got from doing what he loved. I will always remember that smile. RIP my friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment