Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, March 23, 2015

This is one of those WTF stories!

Have you ever read news stories that made you think "WTF?" Here's one.

A woman named Ashley had lost her leg over the summer and had become an amputee. She was adjusting to her new life as any new amputee usually does. She had a specially designated spot at her apartment complex which was handicap friendly. After having her spot for only 2 days, a woman, who does not have a visible handicap sticker and is not handicapped, parked in her spot. She left a note saying that she found it disrespectful and that if she did it again, her car would be towed. She found another note in return, this one from the woman who parks there. It goes as follows:

"Hey Handicap,

1st never place your hands on my car again! 2nd, honey you ain't the only one with struggles. you want pity? Go to a one leg support group! You messed with the wrong one! I don't care about what your note said, shove it! But you touch my car again I will file a report, I am not playing! I let the office know the cry baby one leg touches my property. I will cause trouble . So go cry your struggles to someone who cares cause I'm walking away with both mine!!!!! -B****-"

To think that someone actually did this. The person who parked there is probably some fat chick too fat to park far away. She's probably so fat her immense weight can't carry her to the door. To think that people have to be ignorant like that. Well, hopefully karma will reward the mean a** lady who parked in the handicap spot and reward the handicapped woman with her parking spot. Sorry, things like this just royally annoy me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment