Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love of Reading

I'm the kind of person who just loves to read anything! My personal favorite types of stories or books are murder/mystery, stories where police investigate crimes (CSI books, etc), thriller stories (The Big Bad Wolf, Judge and Jury), any stories about mysteries or if any, maybe vampires, there is usually a good vampire story out there! What's even more creative: if you enjoy writing, write your own stories! In high school English, each student had to write a short story for our portfolio, and they told us that if our stories were good enough, they would publish them. I remember the story I wrote, it was about 2 cops who had to investigate a mob hit in Colorado. I'm the kind of person who enjoys writing, reading, looking at tropical island poetry, I'm your basic, average beat-nik hippie, I guess. Poetry I enjoy reading as well, mainly Island tropical poetry, I just enjoy the simple things in life, reading, writing, you name it. I do enjoy reading, whether it be a vampire story, good murder/mystery story, police investigation story, anything. I'm even the type to write short stories and keep them to read. It may sound weird, but I do have a very overactive imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment