Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thoughts and Weird Moments

If anyone out there read any of my recent blogs, they would know that my sister has recently started dating. I thought she met 'the one', the Mr. Perfect for her, well, all is not well, last night she came home in tears, her boyfriend, I can't believe I'm saying this, texted her and said that his grandma wouldn't allow them to see each other anymore, that his grandma wants him to focus on school work and dating would tear his family apart!
Can you call this a WTF moment? Last night, I felt helpless, I didn't know what to do, I wanted to help, but I couldn't figure out what to do. She was an emotional wreck! But after she got over the initial blast of it, she perked up and said "If he doesn't have the common decency to call/text back, then f--- him" I swear to you all as you read this, that is what she really said. I wouldn't lie about something like that, she had me almost laughing at that. She's doing better but she worries that her nosy coworkers at Schneider's Sweet Shop are going to butt in as almost all teens do, not to mention, to add insult to injury, one of her stupid classmates said to her "You don't know what love is." Yeah right, that coming from a classmate everyone calls slutty and got knocked up and now she has a child, not to mention her parents hate her boyfriend.
Ah, high school drama. But, if you read this, you'll know the stress at home I deal with. I wish I could help my sister, but I'm clueless as to how to help her, I've never dated.
She's doing better now, but I still worry about her, I mean, she has to see this guy at school and her nosy classmates and coworkers are probably going to make life a miserable h--- for her, not ever letting her hear the end of it, but if I know my sister, she'll probably flip the finger to them or cuss them out in Italian or something. She's tough and I'm here to help and so is my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment