Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Goals for the future and a little of me!

I'm not a very interesting person, I"m just a 19 year old trying to graduate. To tell you a little about me, I love any kind of music, I'm a big fan of R&B, like Marvin Gaye, Rihanna, Michael Jackson, British Invasion-ear like The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, rock like Aerosmith. I don't watch that much TV, but when I do, I usually watch Law and Order:SVU, CSI:NY, Top Gear, so for those who don't know what this show is, it's a show where these 3 British guys do stunts with cars. It's pretty cool.

I'm not an overly interesting person. My main goals for the future is to graduate with an Associates Degree in Graphic Design. Then I want to get a good paying job as a graphic designer. I take interest in other cultures and I enjoy learning foreign languages, I want to learn how to speak Chinese, Japanese, Italian. I'm not sure why I want to learn these languages, but Chinese culture endlessly fascinates me. I know I sound like someone whose life does not seem interesting, but it suits me fine. My family is huge, most of them live far away, like my aunt Christie, uncle Dan and cousin Ashley, they all live out in San Diego. She is an RN(Registered Nurse). My cousin Ashley takes dance classes. But as for my other family, they live in the rural part of Kentucky, in a small town called Cynthiana. I love them dearly, but they have a tendency to racially insult people. Last weekend I wore my 'Italian fest' t-shirt when we went down there and the second my aunt Lois saw it, she and her family started insulting the Italians of out world.

If you really want to push my buttons, that's how you do it. Racism is not one thing I like. I HATE IT! I think to myself "Wake up people! It's not 1950 anymore! It's 2010!" Nobody cares about the color of your skin, your ethnicity. Icould go on about the people that my dad's family insults, like Italians, British, Latino, Asian, you name it, but never fear, I'm not like that. I care about everyone around me. I treat people the same way as my family. But my muy importante(very important in Spanish) goal is to graduate ad become a Graphic Designer. I enjoy doing this and hopefully if I can land a job doing this, Right on! I think I would be good enough to do graphic design, I'm creative, and I enjoy my work a little too much sometimes, if that's bad. then I'm guilty of being overcreative. If it sounds like I shoot off onto other topics, I do apologize, I figure if I can mention something, somebody will respond back with a reply. I enjoy learning about people, finding cool things we may share in common, such as reading tastes, musical tastes, common things such as being multi taskers, you name it. But if you read this, let's see if there's anyone out there who may share a common unique feature with me. I do enjoy creating CD Covers, posters to advertise. My main 2 interests in Graphic Design would be advertising and whatever career field CD cover design is under. If I can land a job doing either one of these 2 things, All right! I would be ready to do advertising and/or CD cover design in a heartbeat! I live for it! You don't have to do anything, you just tell me what band/artist you want a CD cover or what item you want advertised and let me loose! I'll not disappoint you! I'll make something for you that you'll love forever! I have an enormous work ethic and if I'm allowed to do something, I'll go at it full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment