Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long Weekend prelude

It's official! When the Riverfest thing starts, I get to sit on my porch and enjoy watching the parade of SOBER idiots walking down to Riverfest. My little sister gets to close up early at Schneider's Sweet Shop because her boss Jack don't want all the drunk, half-crocked hammered morons coming in and starting trouble! Then I get to watch all the DRUNK morons coming home! Did I happen to mention my sister is officially becoming Wednesday Addams? She bought a set of baby Venus flytraps and has begun naming them, starting with Daisy! How I end up with the unique family!

No comments:

Post a Comment