Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, September 3, 2010

Long Weekend. pt 1

OMG! I'm soooooooooooooooo bored with my pathetic little life! I'm down at the Newport library and there is this guy near me driving me insane! I know this probably has nothing to do with blogs or anything, he's driving me bonkers! Is that a good word for driving someone nuts? The highlight of my life is going with my mom for the weekend and going to a job interview for a job at Hot Topic at the Florence Mall next Friday! Have you seen that place? I used to think it was weird in there until I started finding cool things in there! They have all these cool retro Beatles rockband shirts! How awesome! They also have Rolling Stones, The Who and any band you can think of, they have stuff for any band you like, to fit all tastes in music! Sorry if it seems like I go off onto other topics, but I'm the kind of person that likes to talk and learn new, interesting things about people, to see if there is anyone else who might share something in common with me! I know Denise, aka Mz Carmel or whoever it is that has the Vampire page shares similar reading tastes that I do! I think she is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment