Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, June 1, 2012

71 Years of Charlie Watts and Hopefully More to Come...

I would do this tomorrow, but tomorrow is a Saturday, and my parents thought I only did this for school, and not for fun. But apparently in this one magazine my mom reads, it says blogs allow people to vent their creativity, that it's good 4 teens 2 do because it allows them to be creative and talk about something they like.

Well, I'm talking about musica, sorry, I forgot some people can't understand Spanish that well, oops. Well, anywho, this post is about Charlie Watts, the famed drummer of The Rolling Stones, who turns 71 tomorrow. Happy birthday to one of, in my humble opinion, one of the coolest drummers EVER!!!



With wife Shirley Shepard and daughter Serafina







Charlie getting his hair cut by Keith


With daughter Serafina

With wife Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment