Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, June 18, 2012

Quotes from Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Quotes

[Spicoli banging shoe on head]
Jeff Spicoli: That was my skull. I'm so wasted!
[Spicoli dreaming he won a surfing competition]
Stu Nahan: Hello everybody! I'm Stu Nahan and I'd like you to meet this young man. His name, Jeff Spicoli. And Jeff, congratulations to you. Things looked kind of rough out there
Jeff Spicoli:Well, tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC "Danger is my business!"
Stu Nahan: You know, a lot of people expected maybe Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerrard would take the honors this year
Jeff Spicoli: Those guys are fags!
Stu Nahan:That's fantastic. Let me ask you a question: When you get out there, do you fear for your life?
Jeff Spicoli: Well Stu, I tell you. surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying "Hey Bud, let's party."
Jeff Spicoli:Where'd you get this jacket?
Stu Nahan: I got this from the studio. Let me ask you a question. What's next for Jeff Spicoli?
Jeff Spicoli: Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian Internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!
Jeff Spicoli: And you guys are invited too!
Jeff Spicoli: Hey bud. let's party
Jeff Spicoli: Hey wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!

Mr. Vargas: Are you in my class?
Jeff Spicoli: I am today
Mr. Hand: What are you people? On dope?

No comments:

Post a Comment