Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, June 22, 2012

Hot Man Friday: Paul Stanley

I have no idea what it is about this guy that I find cute, but there is just something about him I find attractive. I listen to a few occasional KISS songs, but there are only a few I do listen to. I'm thinking about listening some more. One of my fave tracks by them is Love Gun.










For some reason, the men people find to be the most ugly, I find the most attractive. What is wrong with me? Guys people say are ugly, I say are cute. I mean, look at Paul Stanley for example. People say he's old and ugly. When I look at him, I think he looks good for his age. I'm happy for him. He has a loving wife by his side, great kids, I mean, what more could a guy ask for? Maybe new hips for starters, but other than that, I think he's awesome. I think he's one of the cooler guitarists out there. I mean, come on! Think about it. What other guitarists could get out there in black, silver and white makeup, wearing platform boots, wearing a leather or spandex bodysuit, under all those hot lights, and jam out to Love Gun or Detroit Rock City or even Lick It Up? He's got my respect!















In my family, me, my mom and sis all have those 1 or 2 guys we like. With my sis, it's Johnny Depp and Billie Joe Armstrong. She also has a favorite athlete, 2 actually. Joey Votto of the Cincy Reds and Derek Jeter of the New York Yankees.






With my mom, she really likes Dan Marino of the Miami Dolphins. Every time a football game comes on, and he's on there, my step dad gleefully shouts "Hey hon, your boyfriend is on." Dan Marino is my mom's favorite athlete. He's a good football player from what I hear. IDK about if he's good, I don't get into American football. The only 'football' I get into is Soccer. Which is still strange to me. In Europe, they call soccer 'football'.

Nice on, Paul! Yeah, right on!









With me, there are alot of musicians I think are excellent in the genre they do, and some of them are pretty handsome for their age. You see, I'm not like most people, who think that as someone gets older, they get uglier.










IDK what it is about Paul Stanley I like. He's just, for some reason, attractive to me. I like his eyes the most. I think he has the most handsome brown eyes ever! And plus, he's probably one of the few guys who looks good with chest hair. He makes it look good, strange to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment