Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stuff My Buddies Post on Facebook

I was inspired to do this post by a fellow blogger called 'SummerBaby'. Who I think is the coolest person ever! She is, from what I've read on her posts, is a student attending the London College of Fashion. Pretty awesome!

And because of her awesome sense in this stuff, I was inspired to post about things my friends post on Facebook

Amanda Ackerson posted this
Adam Hegge posted this about his truck

Jane Hlad, my high school art teacher, posted this
A girl nnamed Ann Papaneri posted this
My high school music teacher Tim Kennedy posted this



Robyn Meyer posted this

Hug Pugs. One of my favorite Facebook pages

No comments:

Post a Comment