Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Movie Challenge 11-21

Childhood
IDK on this one either. I don't remember much about my childhood, except that maybe my parents didn't exactly let me watch many of the movies they watched.

Animated
Either Mulan or Up. Both of them actually.





Used to love, but now hate
IDK

Quote from movie
"Say hello to my little friend". Scarface



First movie seen in theatres
Snow Dogs



Last movie seen in theatres
Same one as below. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. II was the last movie I saw in theatres

Best movie seen last year
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. II


Disappointment
IDK about this one.

Actor
Jet Li. Kiss of the Dragon,  Chow Yun-fat. The Replacement Killers,  Hugh Jackman. Swordfish









Actress
Lucy Liu. Shanghai Noon



Overrated
Twilight!!! Way too overrated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment