Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011: What a Year It's Been...

Wow, am I glad that 2011 is over!!! I think that year was, by far, the worst year I've ever endured!! First thing, for starters, 2011 is the year I lost a parent, my dad, to pneumonia. But I'm glad he's in a better place, not suffering anymore. Also, it seems that I couldn't find a job to save my life, but then again, I'm still looking.

But for positive, cool stuff, 2011 seen Mick Jagger at the 53rd Grammy Awards in LA because, along with Aretha Franklin, both of them were there to receive a Lifetime Acheivement in Music Award, her for R&B, him for rock.



















Also in 2011, The Faces were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I found this out one night when we all were eating dinner, my stepdad had the news on and they mentioned something about it, and what got my attention on the news story about it is when someone said "Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones". It seems like in 2011, alot of rock bands got inducted into this famous hall of rock.
Sorry if this post is so short, I meant to do it as the first post on my blog after Christmas break, but I kinda forgot, I blame my horrible memory.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had lost your Dad - I'm really sorry. Its hard for you to lose your parent and your home. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete