Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, January 13, 2012

60s Music

This is my generation, it seems! :D I wish I grew up in this decade!!!!




British Invasion

The Beatles

The Rolling Stones

The Dave Clark Five

The Small Faces

The Kinks

Petula Clark

Dusty Springfield

The Who

The Animals

Gerry and the Pacemakers

Pink Floyd

David Bowie

The Moody Blues

Rod Stewart

Motown
The Temptations

Martha Reeves and the Vandellas

The Supremes

The Isley Brothers

Aretha Franklin

Classic Rock
Jimi Hendrix

Steppenwolf

Other
The Beach Boys

The Monkees

1 comment:

  1. It's really interesting, you know, while I fill my wardrobe, bookshelves, and home with items oodles of items from the 40s and 50s, and though I do adore the music of those decades, the songs of the 60s take up a huge chunk of space in my music loving heart. I credit that point to my parents, both of whom loved playing songs from the artists in this fantastic post (and many others) from the decades of their youth when I was growing.

    Wishing you an awesome weekend, dear gal!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete