Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Movie Challenge, 3-10

Action
Cradle 2 the Grave


Jet Li: Majorly sexy Chinese-born hottie!!!
Horror
Dracula 2000


The sexiest Dracula I've ever seen! Bite me ANYwhere, ANYtime....
Drama
Sleepless in Seattle


Meg Ryan, one of my favorite actresses
Comedy
Monty Python's The Holy Grail


Happy
Freejack. Yeah, I'm sad, I'm predictable, but so what? For some reason, I just can't get over this movie. I love it way too much and I don't think it has anyything to do with Mick Jagger being in it. He's just an overall good actor in general, but I think he actually gets nervous behind the camera. I think he would probably feel more at ease being on stage belting out Brown Sugar, You Got Me Rocking or Rock and a Hard Place than acting. But anyhow, Mick Jagger is really sexy in this movie, [insert little hearts, lmao]


He's a good actor, but seems nervous behind the camera. But he sure is cute when he acts.

Sad
Ghost


Know Whole Script
Across the Universe

He looks like a cross between a young Paul McCartney and a young George Harrison

Director
Don't really have any favorite I guess. I'll watch almost any director, I'm not picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment