Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cute British Guys

You may think I'm pathetic, and I probably am for all anyone knows. But there is just something about guys from England that's cute. IDK if it's the accent or they are just physically attractive, but maaaaaan England sure does have a way of making some real hot guys!!!!!!!!

Some of my fave British cuties....

Daniel Radcliffe



Mick Jagger



Callum Blue



Clive Owen



Jude Law



Richard Hammond




Jim Sturgess



Ronnie Wood



Dominic Rowan



Jamie Bamber


2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh!!!! Clive Owen is a very tasty geezer though! I hope you enjoyed the Full Monty - its one of my fave films - really funny but very sad at the same time. It was filmed in my home town and tells it exactly as it was at that time with the steel works all closing down. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my blog. :D Planet of the Apes is one of my favorite sci-fi movies. :) I haven't seen Freejacket( that is the one with Mick Jagger right?) but I have seen Judge Dredd. Favorite qutoe: "Double Whammy".

    -James

    ReplyDelete