Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, February 27, 2012

The 11 Tag Post

Here are the rules.
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!
Pt. 2
1.)I'm the biggest tomboy alive! I'd rather dress in jeans and a rockband shirt than mini skirt and cute t-shirt.
2.)When I was a kid, I watched all the stuff my parents watched on TV and in movies, like Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances on TV, James Bond and Star Wars on the screen.
3.)In high school, I was a total dork! Probably not all that different now...
4.)I wish I could go back to the 1960s, see what the 'Swinging London' times were like. Maybe catch a Beatles concert?
5.)My celeb crushes: Jamie Bamber from Law and Order: UK. Those baby blues of his melt me, and Jim Sturgess from Across the Universe, cuz he looks like a cross between a young Paul McCartney and a young George Harrison, and his accent, omg, gorgeous!!

6.)I still play with Legos, even at age 21
I so gotta try this!!!
7.)When it comes to movies, I love movies with music and singing(Across the Universe, Goodbye Mr. Chips, etc), action(Rambo, etc), futuristic, sci-fi(Freejack, Blade Runner, etc.) Romance(Sleepless in Seattle, Love Actually, Ghost, etc), comedy(Monty Python's The Holy Grail, Caddyshack, etc)
My dad got me hooked on this one!!
8.)In my opinion, school feels like prison. You're here for a certain amount of time, the food sucks, you have teachers telling you what to do like prison guards and you're surrounded by annoying, stupid people.
9.)One dream I want to accomplish some day is to travel to another country, maybe England, China, Australia, Japan, Italy or maybe Russia. Russian history is a fascination of mine
10.)I'm completely fascinated by world history
11.)I have 3 different game systems to play video games on: GameBoy Advance, PS2, Wii which I play Just Dance on alot and I mean ALOT. Must explain how I dropped nearly 30 pounds!

Pt. 3. Hopefully these are the questions I have to answer.
 1: Favorite Video Game
-Crap, such a hard choice. Either Jet Li: Rise to Honor or True Crime: Streets of L.A.
2: Favorite Live Action Fiction TV Series (does not include comedies)
-Hmm. Does the BBC show Primeval count?

3: Have you listened to an audiobook? If so what is the best one you have listened to
-Never listened to audiobooks. I prefer to read a book, idk why.

4: Do you believe in Bigfoot, UFOs, or Ghosts.
-I believe in ghosts. I believe the ghost of my dad is still hanging around. :D

5: What is your favorite Baseball team? If you don't like Baseball what is your favorite sports team.
-Not too big on baseball. I'm more of a soccer girl, baseball is okay. I root for the home team, the Cincinnati Reds. And soccer is a sport I watch avidly. IDK why, but I like watching the Premier League(England) Soccer and the Italian League Soccer or football in those countries.

6: What is your opinion of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (or if you haven't seen them, do you want to watch them)
-I really like the last one, The Return of the King. I guess that's slightly my dad coming out. He loved that one too, so that's something me and him had in common. Our love of movies

7: What is the best movie you have seen in the theaters
-Tough choice between Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows, pt. II and Rugrats in Paris

8: Do you like or dislike the Star Wars Prequels (if you haven't seen the Star Wars prequel trilogy do you want to see the any of the Star Wars movies)
-Does this mean the ones from the 1970s and 1980s? Because if, so, yup!!

9: What movie quote do you use most often in normal conversation?
10: Do you like or dislike older movies in general (before 1980)
-Heck no, I love all those old movies, I live for them.

11: Marvel vs. DC, which is your favorite (please note if you have not seen many movies from either franchise)
-Marvel, baby!!! Love it!!

Pt. 4
1.)If you could get married anywhere at any time, where and why?
2.)Who would you date or marry? Rich or famous, young or old, doesn't matter
3.)Who is your celebrity crush?
4.)Who would you love to meet someday? A deceased family member? Someone famous? Someone in your family, perhaps?
5.)What's one thing you want to accomplish in your life?
6.)What's one quirky thing about you that makes you unique?
7.)Do you believe in true love?
8.)If you could go back to any period in time, when and why?
9.)What musician would you love to see in concert and what tour of that musician would you love to see?
10.)If you could own any car, real or fake, movie or real life, what would it be?
11.)What's you favorite holiday?

Tagged!
-Burning Wood
-A Disney Mom's Thoughts
-Soul 11 Music
-The Moptop
-Hippiebohoreloaded
-Vintage Everyday
-Child of the Sixties Forever
-The Perennial Teenager
-In the Life of... The Beatles
-Feel Free to Read

1 comment:

  1. Great answers! Legos rule! I also watched everything my parents watched when was a kid, James Bond, Rambo, Indiana Jones, Star Wars ect.

    I am glad you agree that MARVEL!! And yes, Primeval counts. :) Did you watch the first two episodes of America Top Gear the last two weeks?

    -James

    ReplyDelete