Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's On My iPod?

Wow, I never thought this day would come, lol! I now proudly own an iPod. My mom did not buy it; she won it at her office as a prize. She then had to help me learn how to download stuff on to it as I'm not very familiar with this stuff. I also had to download the iTunes program to download everything! And something I noticed that's kind of funny is I was watching Law and Order: UK earlier, and during the show, I kept seeing something in the corner about going onto iTunes and being able to download episodes of your fave BBC shows. If my iPod were big enough, I can rest assured telling you that the only things I'd have on there is my music, some episodes of My Family and some Criminal Minds. But still cool enough, I have a small, yet lovely lil green iPod Nano. 8 gigs of music!!
This is what my new iPod looks like


This is just for laughs. I figure everyone needs a good laugh. So here is Ben Harper from My Family
Here is what I have on it so far. It's divided into sections, like soundtracks, etc. I plan on adding some stuff later

Soundtracks
-Across the Universe













-Mulan

Rock
-The Rolling Stones










-Def Leppard












-David Bowie
-Genesis









-The Beatles











-Rush
-Men at Work
-Duran Duran
-The Romantics









-The Clash
-Avril Lavigne

Heavy Metal
-Bon Jovi





-Van Halen
-Poison
-Motley Crue











-Judas Priest
-3 Doors Down









-Kiss
Pop
-Maroon 5













-Rihanna
-Eddie Murphy
-Don Henley

R&B
-Aaliyah
-70s Disco stuff





Country
-Reba McEntire
-Carrie Underwood
-Tim McGraw
-Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment