Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, July 26, 2013

Mick Jagger turns 70!

[snickering] Never thought I'd see the day when he hits the big 7-0! Hopefully he can stary rocking. People love watching him on stage and I'm still holding a glimmer of hope I can see The Stones in concert before either one of them dies or quits! Here are some pics of him and the Top 10 Mick Jagger Rolling Stones songs
10
Time Is On My Side
-12X 5 ( not anymore it isn't, lol!)

9
Midnight Rambler
-Get Yer Ya- Ya's Out
-Love it!

8
Let's Spend the Night Together
-Between the Buttons: 1967
-Love it!

7
Fool to Cry
-Black and Blue: 1976

6
Tumbling Dice
-Exile on Main St.: 1972
-Love it!

5
Start Me Up
-Tattoo You: 1981
-Woo-hoo! I love this song. It's the one song I could annoy my dad with, lol!!

4
Miss You
-Some Girls: 1978
-Love it!

3
Jumpin' Jack Flash
-Single: 1968

2
Gimme Shelter
-Let It Bleed: 1969
-Love it!

1
Sympathy fir the Devil
-Beggar's Banquet: 1968
-Not too bad!









1 comment:

  1. Happy B-Day to Jagger! Start Me Up has always been my favorite of his music, although those others songs are great as well.

    Something strange is that your posts have not been updating my blogger dashboard.

    -James

    ReplyDelete