Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Most Overplayed Rock Songs

Here are some of the most overplayed rock songs, ones we've heard so much we don't want to hear them again for a while
Bad to the Bone
-George Thorogood & The Destroyers
-Definitely. Don't like this song!

Free Bird
-Lynyrd Skynyrd

Stairway to Heaven
-Led Zeppelin
-I just don't know how exactly this is a rock song. But I don't mind it. It never bothered me. It's kinda nice having a slow rock ballad with no bad stuff in it :D Besides, I'm starting to listen to these guys; the other day I downloaded their Houses of the Holy album

Won't Get Fooled Again
-The Who
-Love it every time I hear it!

You Can't Always Get What You Want
-The Rolling Stones
-Wow, someone speaks the truth on this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment