Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

1960s Pop Art

IDK why, but I just love all that retro looking pop art of the 1960s. It looks like comics out of the newspaper or it's just freakin awesome!!!

Andy Warhol
-He's kind of my inspiration for art. Plus, he did really cool art.

Pop Art
I actually have this as a charm on one of my bracelets. You know those Pandora bracelets everyone seems to have nowadays? Well, I have this one as a charm on mine.



Andy Warhol art
-And for some reason I don't know of, Mick Jagger is the only person who had multiple pictures done of him. Mick seems to have been a personal favorite subject of Andy Warhol's art.


Designed by Warhol himself



Muhammad Ali



For some reason, Mick Jagger had more than 1 photo of him done.
Real life photos for reference



Andy Warhol Jagger images



No comments:

Post a Comment