Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, November 20, 2011

London Calling!

Man, I hope someday I get the chance to see this place! I'm not sure what exactly has started my fascination with London, but for some reason, if I see pictures of it, it just looks like such an awesome city. Forget people saying Paris is the fashion capital of the world. Forget Paris! In my humble lil opinion, New York and London should take top spots as fashion capitals. And plus, this place just looks so cool, with all it's retro stores. I mean, if this place still has stores and locations from the Swinging London scene, I'm sooooo there!!!!

London in general




Bridge

At night




No comments:

Post a Comment