Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Law and Order:UK Actors/Actresses

Law and Order: UK
This post is about the actors and actresses on Law and Order: UK. To help people get to know them better, I guess.

Bradley Walsh



Jamie Bamber [insert little hearts!!!!]
Man oh man, what a sexy hunk of English hottie!!!!

OMG! Arrest me!!! I've been bad, put me in cuffs, lol,  hahahahaha

Paul Nichols. Where the hell are they finding these incredibly sexy British guys? They're coming out the woodwork. They need to keep coming out, omg!!!!!



Harriet Walter
She reminds me of a British Olivia Benson

Aw, she looks nice.


Ben Daniels



Dominic Rowan. OMG, where are they finding these incredibly sexy British dudes?



Freema Agyeman


Bill Patterson

Peter Davison

No comments:

Post a Comment