Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dogs!!!!!!!

I love love love love love dogs! They are sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!! If I could, I'd get one right now, but the only problem is that there are so many adorable breeds of dog out there, I wouldn't know which to choose.

Dog Breeds
For some reason, I seem to like all the big dogs. But hey, more to love! It's either that or I like the really hard to take care of dogs, ones that require all kinds of attention or care.
Here are some of my fave breeds.....

Scottish Terrier


West Highland Terrier


English Bulldog


Golden Retriever


Great Dane


Boston Terrier


Chihuahua


Airedale Terrier


English Cocker Spaniel


Bloodhound


Basset Hound


Beagle


American Eskimo Dog


Alaskan Husky


Siberian Husky


Australian Shepherd


Collie


Bernese Mountain Dog


Border Collie


Boxer


King Charles Cavalier Spaniel


German Shepherd


Greyhound


Irish Setter


Irish Wolfhound


Labrador Retriever


Pug


English Sheepdog


Papillion


Shiba Inu


Corgi

No comments:

Post a Comment