Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

70s TV

Here are some popular shows of the 1970s. It also seems that there are shows in this decade I like and/or watch. Hanging around with parents must really do this to you.

Hmm, let's see how many of these I watch. Watch it next to ones is pretty explanatory, I watch them on TV!

-The Mod Squad

-Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In

-All in the Family(watch it)

-M*A*S*H(watch it)

-Taxi

-Starsky and Hutch(Watch it)

-Barney Miller

-Charlie's Angels

-WKRP in Cincinnati(watch it and loved it!)

-The Dukes of Hazzard(watch it)

-Scooby Doo, Where Are You? (watch it and looooooooooooooooove it)

-The Muppet Show

-The Facts of Life

-Are You Being Served? British TV show set in a fictitious department store in London

-Ant and the Aardvark(cracks me up every time. I even have a Beanie Baby at home of an aardvark that I named just aardvark and every time I think about that, I crack up laughing. I love this cartoon)

-Don Kirshner's Rock Concert
He's kinda cute in this picture, aside from the shocking blue eye shadow. Hmm, kinda cute with it on...

-Sesame Street

-Fawlty Towers. Supposed to take place in Torquay, England

-Dad's Army. About the British Home Guard during WWII

-Maude

No comments:

Post a Comment