Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 02-A movie you want to see

This isn't hard, lol. Although I don't know if it applies to new/old movies or movies that would be awesome if they exists

If there is ever a movie made about how Black Sabbath came to be, I WILL BE IN LINE TO SEE IT!!

I would love to see all of the Mad Max movies. I saw one, can't remember which, and there was a muscular, blonde guy in there that made my stepdad and sister automatically think of Rob Halford from Judas Priest because of the shirt having hardly any sleeves and having blonde hair, lol
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scarpa would be another. It has Sylvester Stallone in it and he's an actor I like

The Life and Times of John Gotti. Anyone who goes to see this, I have to tell you-that film was filmed mostly in Cincinnati, OH! WHERE I LIVE! There's also someone I know in the film, a man named Frank Rosiello. He's a friend of my aunt Jeananne and works in concierge services at Great American Ballpark, where our local baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds, play.

I'd like to see Labyrinth again. I saw it once before and now want to get it. Come on, how can anyone say no to dancing with David Bowie????
The Secret Life of Pets. This has recently come out and it's about what pets do when their owners are away. There's one scene in the previews that shows a poodle listening to classical music when its owner is there, but the second he leaves, he turns on this loud metal music. It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment