Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, December 25, 2016

Day 25-Your day, in detail

Well, obviously it's Christmas!!!

Open gifts
-I haven't opened them yet

Go to my grandmother's
-We do this every year. Go to my grandmother's for Christmas Day. And every year it was crowded with her motley crue of a family, who only come over once a year. But since she is not doing so well, it's going to be just immediate family-me, my mom Brenda, my stepdad Greg, sister Jessica or "Jessie", for short, my aunt Jeananne, my aunt Carol, her husband Donnie and their two boys Michael and Nicholas, my aunt Jeananne's son Noah, who is living at home since he's working two jobs and going to the University of Cincinnati, but cannot afford the horrendous rent rates of apartments in Clifton, where the university is located, and my grandmother's dog Abby, who is a lovable but goofy Australian Shepherd-Collie mix.

Shoot pool
-Since we're all off work the next day, we'll most likely shoot pool in the basement and listen to Christmas music

No comments:

Post a Comment