Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day 18-Something random- My Dream Cars

Notice there's a pattern here? 1971 seems to be the year, lol!!

1971 Ford Gran Torino
-Not just any 1971 Ford Gran Torino. I love the car from Starsky & Hutch
 
1971 Dodge Charger
-Ever since seeing The Dukes of Hazzard and seeing that orange Dodge Charger, I have fallen in love with this car, lol
1971 Dodge Challenger
-These are cool looking too
1970 Plymouth Barracuda
-IDK why, just a great-looking car. BUT...These cars would have to have a powerful HEMI engine in them, to give them that get-up-and-go power
Ooooo, purple! One of my favorite colors!
I'm normally not into expensive cars. So in terms of this, the most expensive I'll probably go is a BMW. That's it. I have wine tastes on a beer salary, lol!!
Motorcycle
-I would love to learn how to ride one. Kinda partial to Harley Davidson and Triumph motorcycles
Harley Davidson Street Glide


Harley Davidson Wide Glide


Triumph Speedmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment