Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, December 8, 2016

Day 08-A photo that makes you angry/sad

Angry
Bullying
-I hate this because it reminds me of high school. I was the one who had to help the ignorant classmates with their Spanish work or art work. I got treated like absolute garbage simply because I refused to put out like the other girls, because I chose to listen to music different than everyone else or had different interests/likes/passions than everyone else!! And to this day, what blows my mind is that those who treated me bad are now my friends on Facebook. They're all nice to me as I am nice to them. Time really does heal all wounds...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sad
Racism/discrimination
-Around me, there's a civil rights group called Black Lives Matter. They stand up for the rights of black people. But they fail to notice that it's black people committing crimes and giving everyone a bad name, that it's black people leaving their children to die in hot cars or getting them addicted to drugs or beating them to death or claiming that their children have been kidnapped only to be found murdered days later. I've always firmly believed that you should never blame the whole for the actions of a few. It's the few black people and white people that do this that give everyone else a bad rep. I just can't stand the hypocrisy behind this group. They only seem to care about black people. As far as that group is concerned, everyone else can go die without one shred of concern!! What about everyone else? Do other lives not matter? Does it not matter if Jewish people die? Or Italian people? Or Asian people? Black people are not the only ones on the planet!!
-I become sad when I hear about racism/discrimination because I am a lover of all people. We are all the same, just come in different packages

No comments:

Post a Comment