Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Day 14-A non-fictional book

I have a multitude of books about music, lol

Run to the Hills: Iron Maiden, the Authorized Biography
-Mick Wall
Bruce Dickinson: Flashing Metal with Maiden and Flying Solo
-Joe Shooman
According to the Rolling Stones
-The Rolling Stones
Jagger: Rebel, Rambler, Rockstar, Rogue
-Mark Spitz
Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath
-Tony Iommi
It's So Easy and Other Lies
-Duff McKagan
Tommyland
-Tommy Lee
Judas Priest: Heavy Metal Painkillers
-Martin Popoff
Black Sabbath: Doom Let Loose
-Martin Popoff
Face the Music: A Life Exposed
-Paul Stanley
Robert Plant: A Life
-Paul Rees
Broken Music: A Memoir
-Sting
Glenn Hughes: The Autobiography from Deep Purple to Black Country Communion
-Glenn Hughes/Joel McIver
Jet Li: A Biography
-James Robert Parrish
Eddie Trunk's Essential Hard Rock and Heavy Metal Vol. I
-Eddie Trunk
-I like this book because it covers mostly bands I listen to. There are a few bands mentioned in here, mostly thrash metal bands like Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, Pantera, UFO, Rainbow that I don't listen to, but the other bands I love listening to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment