Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 19-Talent of yours

IDK what my talent really is. I used to be really good at ballet, but it's been a few years. I suppose a somewhat talent of mine would be swing dancing. I remember a few moves here and there. I suppose another would be knowing a lot about music, although I'm not sure if that counts as a talent. From reading about music so much, I could tell you a great deal about almost any artist, mostly older though, lol!

I suppose doing swing dancing could count as a talent. It's fun to me. I also enjoy sketching. But I have to work on that one, lol. I really want to draw people good; all I need is some practice, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment