Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, December 15, 2016

Day 15-Something that is currently over-rated

This shouldn't be too hard

Frozen film
-I understand every little girl wants to be a princess, but this one is way too overrated!
The Kardashians
-They always seem to marry men who get off on causing drama
Politics
-I really don't care who gets in. Even if I were a registered voter, it's not like my vote is going to make the difference
Metallica
-This is only sometimes that they are overrated. I do love listening to them, but at the same point in time, I tire of seeing them constantly on Ultimate Classic Rock or other rock/metal music sites I read
Beyoncé
-She is overrated. Pure and simple. She can't even write her own music. She has people write music for her and she just sings it. Last time I checked, to be a musician, it would really help if you knew how to write music, write lyrics, etc. Don't get me wrong; she's a great musician, but she's just a singer. That's it. Like I said, she can't write her own music. Others do it for her

No comments:

Post a Comment