Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Day 20-Hobby of yours

Reading
-I used to hate it. But now that I found things I love to read about, I can't get enough reading. I've found that I enjoy reading about music. Reading about what inspired a person to go into music, what they like doing on the side, their families, etc
Puzzles
-God, I have quite a stock of these, lol. They also follow that same music route. A lot of the puzzles I own are of album covers, but a few here and there are of Chinese artwork, etc. I keep finding ones I want to get eventually
Paint by numbers
-I know there are tons out there, but I usually look for ones that represent me in a way. Whether it be of Italy, London, an animal I like, etc
I have this paint by number
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Drawing
-I am, day by day, getting better at drawing. I really love trying to draw people. It's a challenge, but a challenge I'm willing to take none the less. The only problem I have is trying to get certain features on their face right sometimes. Like for example, if I'm drawing Dave Murray from Iron Maiden, the trickiest part on him would be trying to get his round face drawn right or his hairline right or the slight wrinkles on his face perfect or the somewhat blurry tattoo on his arm right or if I was drawing Hugh Jackman, getting his facial hair right. I'm a bit of a perfectionist in that sense. I want it perfect, and if not, I keep trying until it kills me, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment