Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

30 Day Movie Challenge. Part 1

I was inspired by a fellow blogger named Taysha the Film Geek to do a blog about some of my favorite movies.

Basically, I have a feeling I'll end up adding movies I've seen so many times I can probably watch them in my head while sleeping.

Day 01: Best Movie You Saw Last Year.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1

This was, by far out of all of them, the best one. I would not recommend it for kids because there is a bit of bad language in this movie, mainly the characters saying things like 'bloody' or hell or whatever, and also there is a scene of very brief nudity between Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe. It is in a scene where Ron is having a dream that Hermione likes Harry more than him, and also you get to see Daniel in nothing more than boxers.

Pictures from the movie

Sweet! My wish has come true, lol! A hundred Daniels!! Lol!

Hey Ginny, switch ya!!



No comments:

Post a Comment