Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Favorite Guys and Girls

I'm just totally clueless right now as to what to do a post on. So I just had a random thought just to put pics of some of my fave celebs and people on here as a post. I'm kind of a pop culture geek I guess. Basically this post will have pics of my fave actresses, singers, etc.

Music
Mick Jagger












Ronnie Wood


















George Harrison


















Steven Tyler














Joe Perry


















Stevie Van Zandt














Paul Stanley


















Jon Bon Jovi


















Bono(U2)
Slash- Guns N Roses



TV
B.D. Wong


















Archie Kao














Daniel Dae Kim


















Hill Harper
















Mariska Hargitay


Movies








Jim Sturgess



















Sylvester Stallone


















Lucy Liu














Michelle Yeoh


















Jet Li


















Chow Yun-fat













Marisa Tomei


















Halle Berry


















Queen Latifah


















Meg Ryan

















Hugh Jackman















Daniel Radcliffe

















Rupert Grint
(I'm slowly but surely finding him more sexy!!)














Athletes

Bronson Arroyo(Cincy Reds)

No comments:

Post a Comment