Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Stuff

I was reading a fellow blogger's post and was inspired to do a blog with just random facts people may not know about me. I know my first official post on this blog thingy was supposed to do that, but everyday someone new may comment on them and this would give an insight into my life.

Instead of 7 random facts, I'll give u a whole lotta stuff!!!

  1. My 2 favorite English rock bands are the Beatles and The Rolling Stones
  2. My favorite other rock bands include Foreigner, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Aerosmith, Genesis
  3. In my spare time, I'm a massive book worm.
  4. If you came to my house in Bellevue, Ky,and come to my house, you would most likely find me reading a book about the Beatles, The Rolling Stones or something Asian culture related.
  5. Someday, I'd like to get a tattoo, something either Chinese or Japanese
  6. Asian culture has been a massive interest of mine since age 13.
  7. I'd like to learn how to read, write and speak Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Russian, German
  8. I'd like to travel, one day, to Australia, England, China, Japan, Italy
  9. 2 of my favorite books are Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki and Shanghai Girls by Lisa See
  10. I'm a huge coffee addict!
  11. I'm probably the only one in my entire high school graduating class that thinks Mick Jagger is totally sexy still
  12. I'm a total nerd. I read, I write short stories, I listen to music no one else listens to, I love being somewhat geeky, love it love it love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment