- Had one of the longest careers in TV, especially on the I Love Lucy show, which is one of my favorite TV shows
- In the movie Shrek 2, Shrek the Third, he provided the voice of the sword fighting cat Puss in Boots.
- According to 20th century fashions, this woman was a genius! She created fashionable clothes inspired by menswear. Go her!!! She was a pioneering French fashion designer who is best known by Chanel
- One of his best known films is the 1982 movie Tootsie, where he played an actor named Michael Dorsey who dresses up as a woman named Dorothy to land a job on a soap opera.
Scott Caan(major hottie!!!!!!!)
- He is the son of acting legend James Caan.
- On the 2010 remake of the old 1960s show Hawaii Five-O, he plays Det. Danny 'Danno' Williams.
- This man was a leading figure in the movement of pop art. He made pop art pics of all kinds of people, such as Aretha Franklin, Mick Jagger, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, etc.
- His trademark role was that of British spy James Bond. Personally, he was one of the better James Bond people than the others!!
- He was most often referred to as the King of Pop.
- American actress on the show Will & Grace, where she played Grace Adler.
Robert De Niro
- New York-born Italian actor, director. He is best known for his tough guy roles
- She won the NAACP Image Award for the movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, which was based on the first black actress to win an award.
- His trademark are his dark, quirky, weird films such as Beetlejuice, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and Alice in Wonderland. He also loves to work with Johnny Depp and English born actress Helena Bonham-Carter, who he is seeing.
- She is best known for her humanitarian work, helping the poor, sick, dying. She was beatified by Pope John Paul II and given the title of Blessed Theresa of Calcutta
- In the movie Shall We Dance, he had to learn how to ballroom dance. And he also had the same name as my grandfather, John Clark.
- Best known as Ginger Spice, a member of the early 2000 all girl British pop group the Spice Girls. And she also supports the fight for the cure for Breast Cancer.