Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Tuesday, December 4, 2012

If You Won the Lottery...

Do you ever what you would do if you won the lottery or came onto some money? Well, there's a million things I'd love to do if I ever won the lottery. But I would not be like some people who go crazy of they win money, like spending it on stupid expensive stuff. Considering the modest household in which I was raised, I'd probably put it in the bank, or a smarter idea, put it into some kind of trust, so that I don't get every Sally Sob Story calling me saying "I need a new heart, help me" or "Donate to kids in Africa" or something.

Here are some of things I'd probably do if I ever won the lottery:

Travel
-I'd go to places like Australia, see places like Sydney, maybe Cannes, Brisbane. Go see the sights like the Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, Ayers Rock, or Lightning Ridge. They mine for opals. My favorite stone! Or Japan, very beautiful country there, and also London. IDK why, this is just a very culturally fascinating city to me. Also, since my mom thinks I'm nuts, I would not mind maybe seeing Russia. The palaces there are just mind blowingly beautiful.

-Go to school and learn some foreign languages. Yeah, I'm really going all out on the money, huh? LOL!! I"m not an extravagant person, I'd be happy just learning some foreign languages. I'd really love to learn Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, Italian
















-Get a tattoo. It would have to be something cultural. Either Chinese, Japanese or some kind of girlish Irish cross tattoo or something.











-Get a car. Right now, I'm in the process of getting my license. I go for my temporary license on Friday and I'm really hoping I pass. Because I already got it planned on what kind of car I want. I want either a Mini Cooper or VW Beetle


Oooh, the green one would be nice...



I was already forewarned that if I ever get a car like this, to never park it near the house. My mom would never want to be seen in it, lmao!!


No comments:

Post a Comment