Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthdays, Ughhh!!

Sometimes I hate birthdays. They just remind you that you're getting old. I'm turning 22, ok, sure. Not that big a deal. I really hate birthdays anymore. When you get out of childhood and into teens, it just goes down. The excitement for birthdays already disappears. In fact, it's the same with Christmas. I already know what I'm getting. I told my mom and stepdad I wanted a T-shirt for the soccer team the Arsenal Gunners, from London.

Well, I know how I'm celebrating early. I'm watching Law and Order:UK today. It's on TV, and I could not be happier that I now have something to watch, and catch up on from when I was gone in Mexico!!!!

Is it pathetic when I get happy because a show I like is on TV? Wow, I really need a life, lmao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment