Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Changes Here

I know this is not enough info for a blog, but I finally managed to figure out how to change my username. Whew! Thank God. I was gettin' tired of Jaggerfan1. So, now, if anyone who reads this and gets a comment from someone called LondonHippie21, that's me. Jaggerfan1 and LondonHippie21 are the same person: ME! I just changed my username is all, thank God. I didn't want my username to be after a person who can't keep their hands or body to themselves.

OMG, b4 I forget, to let everyone know, I have another blog up and running, it's temporary right now, as part of an assignment through school. It's called World of Difference, it will discuss different types of stereotypes. Here's the link. World of Difference. I already have 2 posts on there. One is introductory and the other is my first post on stereotypes in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment