Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Monday, September 10, 2012

Two More Bands I Recently Discovered I Like

Dire Straits and The Fray

And it does not surprise me that Dire Straits is English. Why is it almost every band I like has to be English? I must have good luck, lol. And thank God The Fray is American. Now I can safely say that there are a few American bands I listen to, lol.
Dire Straits. Rock band based out of Newcastle, England

The Fray. Piano rock band out of Denver, Colorado

1 comment:

  1. When did you change the name of the blog? But I do really like the new name, it fits to your blog's theme well.

    -James

    ReplyDelete