Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, September 27, 2012

Why Do Things Never Work Out For Me?

God, I hate how things turn out sometimes. I was really hoping to watch some Law and Order: UK the other day. Well, that plan went down the tubes!! My stepdad was off work, strike one and my sister got home early from school, strike 2. So basically, I got to watch 20 minutes of an episode I didn't know what it was about because I missed the beginning. Now, it's on next Wednesday, and I'm really hoping my sister has to work and my stepdad has to work so at least I'll be able to watch it. Sometimes I wonder why it is that I can never watch what I want in my own home. I have to practically be secretive to watch anything. Because if I watch something I like and no one else likes it, they question me. Saying things like "Why are you watching this? It's stupid!" In my house, the only time I can really do what I want is when I'm home alone, which is rarely, if ever. Almost 100% of the time, it's either my stepdad always home, my mom always home or my sister always home. So in reality, I never can do what I want. I'll be so glad when I can get a laptop. So that way, I can watch episodes of shows that I like without anyone questioning it and calling it stupid or worse, turning it off or changing the channel. I love my family, don't get me wrong, but sometimes they really just annoy me. I feel like they make fun of me behind my back without me knowing it.

Well, hopefully next Wednesday, I'll be home by myself and be able to watch some Law and Order: UK without someone coming in and saying this is stupid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment